Adzerk is located in the Warehouse District of Durham, NC in the historic Durham City Garage (now called City Place).
Adzerk is focused on helping publishers make more money from their ad inventory by building a revolutionary ad serving platform. We believe that making advertising a viable business model for publishers ensures the future of a free and healthy internet. We love nothing more than helping a great publisher be rewarded for their hard work and help them continue to create awesome content.
Adzerk was founded in 2010 by James Avery, who previously founded Zerk Media, Infozerk, and TekPub. Adzerk raised money in 2011 from an incredible list of investors including Robert Senoff, Great Oaks, Nat Turner, Zach Weinberg, Brian Handly, and Peter Horan.
- – We believe advertising can be both effective and user friendly.
- – We believe users have a right to privacy when using the internet.
- – We believe publishers should be compensated for their content.
- – We are against toolbars or other tools used to defraud publishers of their ad inventory.
- – We are against iframes and other techniques used to deceive advertisers about the site they are advertising on.
- – Adzerk believes employees have rights. We have a Bill of Rights, in fact.
- – We put our money where our convictions are.